Skip to main content

BCS Fees

The Bozeman Convenience Site is available as a courtesy for Gallatin County residents. Commercial loads must be brought to Logan Landfill. If you’re looking to dispose of an item not listed on this page, check the Logan Landfill page or the “What do I do with…” drop-down menu.

Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Minimum Fee: $10

Cardboard, mixed paper, cans, #1&#2 plastic bottles
Scrap Metal  $27/ton
Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) $27/ton
Kitchen waste, furniture, etc.
Furniture $48/ton
Couches, chairs, tables, bookcases, etc.
Bulky Items  +$5 per item
Mattresses, couches, large furniture, etc.

Clean Wood & Brush  $27/ton
Natural unpreserved lumber, wood waste, pallets, branches, limbs, pruning, etc.

No stumps are allowed, dirt, and root balls.
Compost $15/ton
Grass, leaves, straw, manure, hay, clean sawdust, woodchips, branches up to 1/4″.
No garbage, wood, metals, or construction debris!

Household Hazardous Waste
Commercial generators must call HHW Specialist Ray Harrison at 406-539-1161.
Waste Oil & Antifreeze: Free for Gallatin County residents only – simply place the container on one of the black and yellow platforms on the south side of the HHW shed and notify the scale house attendant. It may also be brought to our monthly collection events.
Monthly Collection Events: Free for Gallatin County residents only, from 9AM to Noon on the second Saturday of each month.